Retriever Retriever

I like it! simple, entertaining, difficult

Blackwood Prologue Blackwood Prologue

Wonderful! such a pitty I couldn't get the six orbs. Congratilations.

Pong-Jail Pong-Jail

I'm sorry, this needs improvement for a ten... the ball seems to follow the same exact patch, and there's only one level which can't be really "won". So far, it looks really unfinished

FlashSoftNET responds:

Sorry I just felt lazy when I made this but when I have enough time I will update it into a extremely better game

Shelter Shelter

Nice concept, I liked it, was quite fun (although I hated the controls)
I can't figure out how you could win the Clueless medal

TheAdventMaster responds:

Thanks! I especially appreciate your feedback on the controls. As a developer, I was conflicted between trying something new and sticking with what was obvious. Now I know I'm going to have to be more crafty if I want to do something new :)

The clueless medal is the medal most people will get.

I Hate Nyan Cat I Hate Nyan Cat

Hey! I don't hate cats ¬¬ only Nyan cat

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

I love it!
It's amazing how well done this is (maybe more pictures would have been nicer at the galaxy part) and how intuitive and fluid it can be for explaining so many scales.
You didn't mention the electron I think...
Anyways, this is a true piece of flash submision you made... really educative.

Mission in Space Mission in Space

Very adictive, although it's long, complicated, and I got tired (and I'm gonna stop playing cause it's late) it's very adictive and a nice game.
Sometimes a little scary haha

REW REW

Lovelly

Loved it.

Stellar hunter 2 Stellar hunter 2

Well...

It isn't relaxing... and I muted the music and listened to Immediate Music - We dissolve in stars.
I think it did better the trick (of course I think you can't use it).

But I liked the idea (:

FIVE/5 FIVE/5

Amazing

A very well deserved 10, I got stuck at some part cause I forgot about a key... and I thought I would never finish it on the first try, but... gladly I did (I don't know if I would try to finish it twice).
Loved the music.